Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mid Month DT Reveals

Hello everyone I have finally had a chance to check in and update my blog.  This has been a crazy month for me.  So much going on in my personal life that I cant begin to explain.  But you didnt come here for that.  Today I have a few DT reveals for you (yes they are late because I just got back from a week long vacation) but better late than never right???

First up is this week's sketch over at LGS created by the lovely Jenessa.  I turned the sketch a bit for a different look.  Also please remember that LGS is starting their very own online magazine and are taking publications for it up until Oct 1st.  Its going to be a smash so make sure you get those submissions in!


Next up is my 3x3 layout over at Frosted Designs.  FD is revamped a bit to include adding a kit club as well as a store.  They have some great items so come check it out!  For this layout we has to:

Pick ANY 3 of these items and use them at least 3 times....

Arrows
Hearts
Stars
Shape:  Circles, Squares, Hexagons, Chevrons...etc

I went with stars, circles and hearts.  This is a layout of my son and granddaughter Amiyah.  I love these pictures of them!

Next up is the 123 Get Scrappy challenge where our board this week is this:
I had a time with these hexagons but love the end result.  I used tree(in the picture), rhinestones, and washi tape.


The current challenge over at About a Girl is Flowers, Flowers, Flowers, need I say more?  This is my beautiful niece Deja, I swear she needs to be a model!


The challenge at About A Boy is a sketch challenge.  The sketch is by none other than yours truly :-)

and my layout featuring my handsome grandson Nehemiah

and last but not least is our Sweet challenge over at Use Your Words.  Again this layout is featuring my oldest granddaughter Amiyah.  I have been wanting to scrap this picture forever and finally got my chance!

Whew, I think thats it, did I miss anybody?  LOL.  Thanks for stopping by, see you again real soon.  Smooches!


2 comments :

  1. WOW!!! You've been a busy busy bee! Holy Smokes! Great job on all those layouts! You're family is beautiful! That 3x3 layout is wonderful! Great use of negative space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!